laminationmanlaminationman

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

(CHS) Zelda: Hero's Requiem (CHS) Zelda: Hero's Requiem

This kicks an incredible amount of ass! It's a fustion of styles, seamlessly put together.

Children Burn In Elysian Field Children Burn In Elysian Field

Interesting

The title is very.... ummm...... specific? the song doesn't really sound like children burning. I like the song, but the title doesn't really fit

KennethBoxall responds:

Why would a song sound like children burning? that is sound effects.
The concept is how the world is an adults world, that is why It starts childish with carnival music. Later children come in and you hear the celesta. The adult voices in the background show the rejections they hear in their minds everyday, Children are burned on a daily bases from not being represented in religion and in this plain if your brown eyed brown haired and short or fat you are shown by adults as amateur or worse. The title is a metaphor to the life of a child from birth to adulthood. Brainwash and disrespect from their piers and elders

Inspecting Inspecting

This is beast.

^that's a fact.

Jazz - Demo Reel (MS) Jazz - Demo Reel (MS)

This is pure awesomeness.

Excellence. You have it.

Forest Maze Gangsta Mix Forest Maze Gangsta Mix

Sounds great. idk what that n00b is talking about.

This sounds awesome. Idk what the forest maze is, but i'm sure you're doing it justice.

Platforms (8-Bit Series) Platforms (8-Bit Series)

what can i say

excellent

digitaldamage responds:

<Brofist>

Tetris Theme - Rough Remix Tetris Theme - Rough Remix

this is good, but it should be 8- bit

I still like it, but not as much as your 8-bit stuff. you should make an 8 bit version.

City of Angels (DD 8-Bit RMX) City of Angels (DD 8-Bit RMX)

Amazing

I've never heard of TreborLocke, but this is awesome 8-bit work (again). I realized about 1 minute in that i was jerking my head to the beat. keep it up!

digitaldamage responds:

Thank you very much for listening, I'm so glad there's someone out there! TreborLocke is a fellow Newgrounds artist who wrote the original song upon which this is based. I'm not dead, and I'm on summer vacation, so stay tuned, I'm in a creative mood!

Dungeon (8-Bit Series) Dungeon (8-Bit Series)

this is amazing

your 8 bit music is top-notch. keep it coming!

*TornadoMan DnB Rmx*/ ZeRoBaSs *TornadoMan DnB Rmx*/ ZeRoBaSs

I love this song

When i heard it in "touch the core", i started bobbing my head without even thinking so i had to come give this a five. Keep up the good work!
10/10 5/5